Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  Zul'Farrak - Friday, Nov 18
Kalielar
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:38 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Name of Event: Zul'Farrak

Date: Friday Night, November 18th 2005

Server Time: 9:00PM (PST)

Level Requirements: 45+ (Boss Gahz’rilla is level 50 elite.)

Notes: Please meet in Tanaris at 9pm and wear something skimpy, hehe. Because you know I will.

Details on quests and loot in Zul'Farrak:
http://thottbot.com/?z=99
or
http://www.goblinworkshop.com/areas/zulfarrak.html

Check out the Zul'Farrak Instance Guide if you can:
http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/post-542127.html&sid=5113c7037ae8afb25d8d23a9d48211c5

Please note: With Thanksgiving right around the corner, and a possible week-long hiatus for me starting December 1st (moving, bah!), this may be the only 'official' guild dungeon instance scheduled for the next two or three weeks. You're all welcome to schedule your own official dungeon runs however at any time you wish.

Tulo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:22 am  Reply with quote
Druid

DEATH TO THE SAND TROLLS

I will definately try to make it. Some really fun quests in there.Nothing like standing on top of a pryamid and fighting off 100's of trolls. Actually there are a lot of quests for Zul. Many have Pre-Req quests, so definately check out the quests avaiable, and do the pre-work if you want some good stuff - like the carrot trinket. mmmmm carrots.

Tulo
Adeena
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:56 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Tulo wrote:
DEATH TO THE SAND TROLLS

I will definately try to make it. Some really fun quests in there.Nothing like standing on top of a pryamid and fighting off 100's of trolls. Actually there are a lot of quests for Zul. Many have Pre-Req quests, so definately check out the quests avaiable, and do the pre-work if you want some good stuff - like the carrot trinket. mmmmm carrots.

Tulo

Mmmm.... Carrots... I'll have to get the pre-quests done this week before we go, thanks for the warning!
Tryxx
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:56 pm  Reply with quote

Yes, about that carrot, a mighty tasty one indeed... apparently you have to go in first and find a hammer, then you take it to Hinterlands and cleanse it on some priestesses' blood or make it shiny or whatever, and then go back in and summon and kill Gah'zrilla, THEN you get the carrot.

Thing is, Janari already has the hammer we need to summon him... will we all get the carrot if we don't each have a hammer? Discuss.
Tulo
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:50 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Ya, Tryxx. Pretty sure we just need one hammer. We need the big gals electric scale to complete the quest, so once we call her and kill her, we should all be able to get it.
But I know your more intrested in the Masons Fraternity Ring than a little carrot. You silly wabbit.

Tulo