Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  Blackfathom Deeps - Wednesday, Nov 9
Jorielar
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:57 am  Reply with quote
Hunter

Name of Event: Blackfathom Deeps

Date: Wednesday, Nov 9th 2005

Server Time: 9:00PM PST

Level Requirements: (21+) Mobs are 20-27.

Notes: Please discuss arrangements with Cauri about quest sharing for BFD, or pick them all up using this handy BFD Guide. Meet by the Zoram Strand in Ashenvale at 9pm server time.

Diddamouse is uncertain if he can attend, so slots aren't full yet. Right now it's going to be Cauri, Thal, myself and maybe Tryxx. (We'd love to have Adeena and Martyr come with and just blow everything to smithereens if they're available. But any of Ade's alts are always welcome too, hehe.)

For those that want to be extra prepared, I recommend browsing through:
The Guide to Blackfathom Deeps and the BFD Walkthrough

I suggest appropriate swimwear, and perhaps you should bring a breathing-underwater potion and some towels. And don't get in the water until 1 hour after you've eaten. We don't want anyone to cramp up in the middle of the instance after all.

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."
Adeena
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:43 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

There's a bunch of really neat drops in there for Catrel (my warrior) so if 'Tryxx' and not Dani is coming, I'd love to run Catrel there... If Tryxx is using her pally though I'll drag Adeena out and trim the lawn...

Goodies list, yum yum:
http://www.thottbot.com/?f=i&zones=92&qm=3&iz=1&cols=nktsq

Nice staff for Cauri in there, if we don't get it the first run, I can take Cauri through with Adeena till we get it... Oh Diddy too, he's a mage right? eheh
Cauri
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

i also love that mace!!! very exciting!!! but i heard there is alot of jumping and i am not the best jumper so this should prove to be REALLY interesting.

-Cauri
Adeena
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:47 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Cauri wrote:
i also love that mace!!! very exciting!!! but i heard there is alot of jumping and i am not the best jumper so this should prove to be REALLY interesting.

-Cauri

Meh, that mace is a random drop... Means it could come off any of the elites inside or just outside the instance... Also means if you 'really' want it, we could be making a bunch of trips there haha... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!

Also, I don't remember there being much jumping, there is one portion where it's handy to be a bit nimble, but only if you're looking to skip stuff... Course, I haven't been there in a long, long time eheh.

EDIT:
Nevermind about the jumping part, I now remember the one room where you NEED to jump, and let me tell you, its a complete and utter pain in the ARSE!! While I had no problem with it the last time I was there, a couple people in our group would catch the lips just a little off and have to run back and start over, very frustrating for everyone involved... Boo!

At any rate, if you're not such a good jumper now... You will be by the time we're done with BFD eheh.
Jorielar
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 am  Reply with quote
Hunter

Adeena wrote:
EDIT:
Nevermind about the jumping part, I now remember the one room where you NEED to jump, and let me tell you, its a complete and utter pain in the ARSE!! While I had no problem with it the last time I was there, a couple people in our group would catch the lips just a little off and have to run back and start over, very frustrating for everyone involved... Boo!

At any rate, if you're not such a good jumper now... You will be by the time we're done with BFD eheh.

OH MAN, I HATE that jumping part!!! It's like 3 consecutive jumps too (one slip and you're in the water), and everyone knows that Tryxx and I are notoriously jumping impaired. *cries* Be prepared to wait a good 10-15 minutes for us to make the jumps over and over and over again.

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."