Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Photo Gallery  ~  Thaloneous Gets Lucky!
Diddamouse
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:37 pm  Reply with quote
Mage

Not all life on Feathermoon is harrowing danger and epic battling. Some of it is epic SEXING!

One night in Auberdine, after getting my broken armor fixed, I went to find my half-brother Thaloneous the Paladin in another part of town. Little did I know what I was in store for!

Thaloneous and some randy night elf, drinking and soaking in a barrel of apples!

Soon enough they were joined by another Night Elf and make it into a sick manage-a-trois. However, I was smitten by his incredible chest muscles and just had to try to get some action.

I couldn't tell what his profession was without any of his clothes on, but then again, who cares?!? He had NO CLOTHES ON!!!!

Drinking + Chiselled abs = Getting your Freak on!

I have to admit, I felt a little silly in the tub, as clearly he was only interested in the female night elf, who in turn was only interested in Thal and the Male night elf. No one was paying any attention to me. I even put on some new bracers to accentuate my hands. Sad

So I just put my clothes on and when I got back, it seemed like Thal and the night elf had proceeded in some BACKDOOR action. It was filthy. I had to leave. For further details on his night, you guys should check out HIS post. I'm sure they're even dirtier than the pics I posted here.
Jorielar
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:56 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

I was returning to Auberdine to repair my armor when I stumbled across the following curious scenario at the Inn where a dire bear had managed to get an Elf's head engulfed in his mouth while Thalonious 'bobbed' for 'apples' between them.

I didn't stick around to see the rest of the debauchery unfold (which you documented above) because I immediately ran to the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus to confess what I had witnessed. Thankfully the kind and friendly priestesses thoroughly cleansed me of my sins. And then I enjoyed a smoke and a nap.

Diddamouse wrote:
I even put on some new bracers to accentuate my hands. Sad

BWAH!

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."
Adeena
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:25 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

I think that's one of the bobbing pools I uhh... Relieved myself in... Martyr may have also hiked a leg up, I hope you didn't eat any of the apples...