Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Emerald Guard News  ~  Well, I've been wrong before.
Feira
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:12 am  Reply with quote
Warrior

The wind whips and tares at your cloths and the sand scraps at your skin. Sand storms are bad but not this bad. The note said this spot and this time, but it makes no since. Nothing that you can remember has happened in this spot to you or your friends. Giving up hope of anything happening you begin the long journey home. A sound catches your ear but it is to feint to make out. Continuing to walk it sounds again and you can tell it's a voice. Looking around you see a shape in the storm. A person running toward you franticly wave there arm in hello. They stumble and fall a few yards from you. You walk over to them and put up from there prone state and give you a great big hug and say "I've missed you sooooooo much hehe!"

Like so many times before I'm back. I'll be playing some Feira but mostly I'll be rolling a new character on Spinebracker. I'll be seein' ya.
Thalonious
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 pm  Reply with quote
Paladin

Hizzuh! They always come back. I haven't touched Thalonious that much lately, at least not the HUMAN incarnation of him. DUN DUN DUNNNN! Is Spinebracker the server where your cohorts are playing now?

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Feira
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:16 pm  Reply with quote
Warrior

Yeah, Spinebreaker is the place to be right now on the horde side. All the hip kids are there drinking sex, having drugs, and doing beer. There's no stop to the party.

The char I made is named Tyranic if you want to come on over and have a good time, but if you don't then no big deal. You just suck then.
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:17 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Feira!!!!!!!!!! <3

Welcome back to Azeroth, I'm so glad to hear from you!!!! Do visit us on Feathermoon once in awhile, as you've been majorly missed, really. Smile

What class are you rolling on Spinebreaker?

Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:20 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Feira wrote:
Yeah, Spinebreaker is the place to be right now on the horde side. All the hip kids are there drinking sex, having drugs, and doing beer. There's no stop to the party.

The char I made is named Tyranic if you want to come on over and have a good time, but if you don't then no big deal. You just suck then.

Sex, drugs and beer??? The only thing I ever get on Feathermoon Alliance-side is troll sweat, linen cloth and knoll spittle. Sad

Feira
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:35 pm  Reply with quote
Warrior

I've rolled a BE Pally.

Also Mel, Zande, and Osgood are on the server too. Os has a 70 and Zande, Mel and myself are all lowbes.