Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Guild Bank  ~  Deposits - What To Donate
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:19 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

EG Guild Bank Donations

Donations can be sent to our guild bank teller Futabella through the in-game mailing system. All items will be available to guildmates and their alts, provided they can use it.

Though we welcome all donations, we don't want to fill up Futa's bags with linen cloth and too many pre-level-20 lowbie items, as those are usually easy for us to obtain. (Simply let us know if you have a baby alt that needs anything, and we will help you get it.)

So due to limited bank and bag space, please limit your donations to:

• books, recipes, patterns, schematics, formulas, etc
• containers with 12-slots or larger
• mid-to-higher level potions and consumables
• mid-to-higher level armor and weapons
• uncommon crafting mats
• quest items

Unused items that have remained stagnant in the guild bank for more than 3 months may be sold or sharded to make room for newer items.

Thank you all for your generosity! Please help yourself to something in the guild bank today!
Thalonious
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:22 pm  Reply with quote
Paladin

I have a ton of crafting materials on a bag alt and I kinda wanna get rid of the alt. How much room in the bank we got and is our bank collecting money for any reason?

I got some [Pristine Black Diamond][azerothian diamond] [Righteous Orb] [core of earth] [Dark Iron Ore] and a bunch of other good shit. Smile Thal is also jammed full of metal bars and whatnot in his bank. Sooooo lemme know if we want this stuff in da bank.

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalielar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:16 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I know the feeling -- I'm trying to clean house with all my bag alts by this week. Too much stuff, and Auctioneer is still not ready for use yet. Sad

Anyway, to answer your questions:

Futabella is always limited in space unfortunately, even with the new big bags. So, I'd say use your discretion but if you want to send crafting materials, I'd probably limit it to stuff that's around level 30+, or whatever is a little harder to get (essences, orbs, elements and stuff and such). I would suggest just selling your malachite, shadowgems and tiger's eyes because they're easy to get. (That is unless someone here needs any of those things, please speak now.) Like copper, tin and bronze is quick to get so I wouldn't bother storing those. But the other stuff you listed is good for rare enchants and for raising rep, so those should be fine if you want to send them.

As far as raising money, Futa hasn't really been raising dough for any particular reason beyond getting 16-slot bags and some bank slots for herself to hold everything. However, in the near future, with all the new instances and dungeons, perhaps whatever money she raises can be used to get us all pots, nexus crystals and other such questing items. Beyond that, her funds can be used for anyone that's stuck in a jam for cash.

Meanwhile, I think Alycacia still needs some [Dark Iron Ore]? If so, let us know, as Nightshot has sent me some as well.

Kalielar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:25 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

By the way, Melodyblade just sent a bunch of stuff including [essence of earth], [core of earth], [essence of fire] and stuff, so there's stacks of them now. Marybrave and Koybank have also sent a bunch of new stuff, so I'll update the guild bank with all these new things by tonight or tomorrow.