Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  AQ20 -- "ICAQ20" (every Sunday)
Serandriel
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:49 am  Reply with quote
Priest

I hope Kalie and Tryxx don't mind me posting this here (I couldn't think of another place to put this, sorry! Embarassed) ... but I just thought I'd share the information for any of you who may be interested!

This is an in-character raid, so yes... we do roleplay (or try to). We are not voice-chat dependant; everything is typed, believe it or not (it sorta helps that I can type around 80 WPM and Aseria can type almost 100 WPM ^^).

If you're interested in joining us, this raid runs every Sunday @ 10:00am server/PST time! ^_^ (great for East/Central coasters Wink) We're always dealing with roster issues due to the hour we hold this at, but we are looking for more permanent people! If you want decent loot and fast CC rep, please consider joining us next week!

Every boss is pretty much on "farm" status 'cept for Ossirian, who's the final boss in the dungeon (which at best, we can 2-shot @_@ Silly shake-down first pulls :p). Of course this doesn't mean wipes are inevitable since it HIGHLY depends on the teamwork of all 20 people in the raid to pull this off. One single person can easily wipe the raid in AQ20.

ICAQ20's Discussion site

Thanks for your time! ^_^

¤Serandriel¤
Kalielar
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:11 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I just wanted to bump this thread and let you guys know that this raid is really fun! The one time I was able to attend was a real blast and good challenge. Check it out!

Serandriel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:59 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

Kalielar wrote:
I just wanted to bump this thread and let you guys know that this raid is really fun! The one time I was able to attend was a real blast and good challenge. Check it out!

You're coming again, right? Right? Embarassed This time with Tryxx, hopefully? Very Happy
Kalielar
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:09 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

*sets the alarm clock*

We're definitely going to try to make it this Sunday! Very Happy

Sefid
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:42 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I don't know if I can ever go, but how long does it last?
Serandriel
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:12 am  Reply with quote
Priest

Sefid wrote:
I don't know if I can ever go, but how long does it last?

Well, we pull @ 11:00am (10:00 are the invites -- you'd be surprised how long it takes people to get to the gate o.O) ... and the soonest we've ended it was about 2:20pm... so just over 3 hours.

We call it @ 3:00pm (unless the raid votes to stay if we ran short on time or started late. Depends also if our "normal" puller/hunter is present -- if not, we tend to go slower since nobody's used to the pathing of the bug groups like she is). We've alloted 4 hours total, though, for the raid itself. If we end early - wonderful! It gives people a bigger break. ^^; Last week was our quickest run yet!

¤Serandriel¤
Serandriel
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:46 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

Thanks again for coming, Tryxx and Kalie!

I hope you guys had fun again... despite it being a bit more... erm... sloppier than usual. ^^;;; Heh. I hope to see more of you guys in the future! ^_^

If you guys can be more permanent (doesn't mean you have to make it EVERY week... just that we can count on you on a more regular basis), you won't have to worry about queueing up anymore. ^^ We just lost a rogue and are always short a druid. <.< *coughcough*

¤Serandriel¤
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:39 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Hey Sera,

We had a fun time as usual and we look forward to the next run! Thanks for having us.

Serandriel wrote:
We just lost a rogue and are always short a druid. <.< *coughcough*

Haha, hint taken. Very Happy And sure, we'd love to come regularly if you have the room for both of us. Right now, your ICAQ20 raid seems to be the only one that works with our schedules, and we have lots of fun with you guys, so count us in. Whoohoo!

Serandriel
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 am  Reply with quote
Priest

Kalielar wrote:
Haha, hint taken. Very Happy And sure, we'd love to come regularly if you have the room for both of us. Right now, your ICAQ20 raid seems to be the only one that works with our schedules, and we have lots of fun with you guys, so count us in. Whoohoo!

Tee-hee. *blush* Was I too obvious? Wink

Yeah, apparently... I found out this past Sunday before the raid that Draike -deleted- his (rogue) character. O_O; No reason given... he just said he was retiring and I thought it was just from our AQ20 group, but according to Denne and others who raid with him in other raids (MC and ZG, I believe) said that he's "retiring" for good (i.e- pulled an "Adeena" by nuking all of his leet epics O_O). They have lots of nexus shards as proof (sent by him).

So yeah... we lost a rogue, and since we're always short a druid (Xinthos/Darshava doesn't count -- he's a fruid! :p) ... we'd love to have you both on a more regular basis... BUT not only due to your classes. We all love your company! ^_^ I think everyone likes the both of you. I've caught Uani and Lingo tugging at your antlers or doing some sort of silly emote stuff to poor Kalie. Laughing

Talented players + awesome personalities are hard to come by these days. Seriously. Celin, the hunter that was subbing for us last week... he's the co-leader of FMMC (who we sub for nowadays -- they have BWL on farm @_@) ... he said he was EXTREMELY impressed with damage output and survivability of the rogues of our raid. *grins*

¤Serandriel¤
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Serandriel wrote:
I've caught Uani and Lingo tugging at your antlers or doing some sort of silly emote stuff to poor Kalie. Laughing

Haha, it's going to get worse when the holidays are upon us. Folks tend to hang ornaments, lights, tinsel and candy canes on the branches of my [Cenarion Spaulders].

Serandriel wrote:
he said he was EXTREMELY impressed with damage output and survivability of the rogues of our raid. *grins*

Some days I wonder if Tryxx is part druid, the way she's so handy with the bandages and self-preservation. (She has, on at least one occasion, slapped a bandage on me even!)

You guys have a great group of rogues (and all classes as well) for sure. That's really surprising that Draike retired -- he seemed so into it. But hey, we're glad a spot opened up for Tryxx.

We both genuinely enjoy raiding with all you guys, so we're grateful for the invitation to participate regularly. We can't wait for the next run!

Serandriel wrote:
Talented players + awesome personalities are hard to come by these days.

That's why we like raiding with YOU guys too. Very Happy

Serandriel
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:37 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

Thanks for coming along with us today, Dillard! I hope you'll be able to come again, but it really all depends on available slots, unfortunately. More than likely we'll have a spot available because we ALWAYS have spots available... but it also highly depends on our group makeup. ^^;

And congrats on the shiny new rings, Tryxx and Kalie! ^____^ Happy happy! Very Happy

¤Serandriel¤
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:02 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Thanks for having us all, Sera! Fun times activating those crystals today. I was pretty nervous at first, worried he'd go into Supreme mode too fast. Whew! Glad it worked out. ^_^;;

Anyhow, AQ rulez:

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ssotd/screenshot.aspx?ImageIndex=753&Set=0

Serandriel
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:53 am  Reply with quote
Priest

Kalielar wrote:
Thanks for having us all, Sera! Fun times activating those crystals today. I was pretty nervous at first, worried he'd go into Supreme mode too fast. Whew! Glad it worked out. ^_^;;

You guys were pros! Really! That tricky first crystal nearly pwned us though. @_@ Couldn't find it! It was pissing me off because I kinda try and find them as well... or if there's one that is closer, I keep an eye out for it so we can activate a closer one first... but not to step on the person hunting for crystals... just a "just in case this goes south" sort of incident. Embarassed

Er, I mean there are times when he punts and it's in the VERY VERY bad direction... or the warrior with the most hate gets placed in a whirlwind and he goes chasing after the other warriors who's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind there... that can really screw things up. x_x

Anyhoo, you guys really did well, and if you're up to doing it again, you're more than welcome to do it. ^^ The only thing is that yeah... being nervous can make you more "trigger happy" when activating. XD Hehehe. I totally understand. There were a few that were activated a bit too soon... the timing will come in time to where this'll be cake for you guys. Wink

If you'd rather not run around with your head chopped off again... I can always rotate the duty as well. ^.^ Tee-hee. I kinda wish I could do it, but then I couldn't help keep up the tanks. T_T If I was able to play Kuea, I would so love to run around and try it out, but alas... Crying or Very sad Hehehe. No matter, we need the priests and I should do what is best for the raid. Very Happy

¤Serandriel¤
Serandriel
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:54 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

*glee*

My final raid review, if you wanna read it. ^^;

The photo album! (Just click on the 2007 section!)

I only managed to grab 5 pics that turned out good, though. T_T If you guys have any better ones, please lemme know? Very Happy

Thanks to the EG peeps for pulling us through and helping us out! ^_^ Couldn't have done it without you guys!

¤Serandriel¤
Kalielar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:53 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Thanks for having all of us from the EG along Sera! It's been a very fun raid with lots of nice folks, and I'm sure we will all miss your "KILL THE GRUBS!" macro. (And we'll miss Twists' Murky and Lowel's turtle too.) ;D

I never knew that I would enjoy an IC RP raid as much as I did and get so much Cenarion Circle rep to boot. It's been good times and it ended on a wonderful note. Cheers!