Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  RP PvP - Skirmish In The Barrens
Kalielar
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:12 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Hadvin posted this on the TRB forums and I thought I'd repost here for the blood thirsty among us:

http://feathermoon.net/log/index.php?topic=2221.0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The two forces, Alliance and Horde stared at each other across the expanse of yellow, windblown prairie grasses. Tension ran high between them, for while traversing this land these two parties happened to cross paths. The Horde claimed the Barrens as their territory, challenging the Alliance to cross it. The Alliance traversed it as a path to Ratchet. Neither was willing to give in to the other.

Nobody will ever know who fired the first shot. It came from out of nowhere, shattering the delicate balance between the two groups. Blood stained the yellow grasses red that day...

((Our first event is going to be a simple one: A skirmish. Battle to the finish to see who comes out on top. It will take place in the Barrens on Saturday, July 1st at 5PM Azeroth Time.

Event Ruleset

#1 - This is a roleplay event that involves PvP. Please keep all /say and /yell IC.

#2 - There will be a 3 death limit. When you "die" the third time you are dead to the fight and must watch from the sides. Please do not return into your body until your PVP flag has dropped so the other team knows you are already "dead". If by some chance you receive a "battle rez" from another player, that is a free rez and does not count toward the 3 death limit. You are allowed one battle rez.

#3 - Winner of the skirmish is the team with the most left standing at the end. However I hope everyone will be a winner by coming out and having fun with this.

There will be a coordinator on each side, Horde and Alliance to give instructions and clarify any questions. I hope to see you there!))

Saralune
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:23 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Ooooh, sounds neat! Hope you guys can make it work!