Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Strategies and Guides  ~  Skin of Shadow
Thalonious
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:29 pm  Reply with quote
Paladin

So I was sorting my bags, and wondering what junk I can throw out which were useless quest items or rewards that I just have left over but am usually too scared to throw out due to uncertainty of it's importance. Anyways, I was looking at these [Skin of Shadow] I had sitting around which we have gotten from Scholo. I found out they are used for some trade skills, but also can be used for something much fancier!

As it turns out they are items you can use to turn in to Dire Maul to get a fancy rare head enchant good for healers! Check it out.

http://thottbot.com/?qu=7484

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adeena
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:37 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Oh! Awesome find!

+8 heal/dmg doesn't seem like much, but it all adds up really quickly I think... Although I'm not sure how easy/hard it'd be to come by a Libram of Focus.

Hey I keep hearing rumors they're doing away with the Librams, anyone know one way or the other? From what I gather the enchants will still be available in some form or other, but no more books... I dunno, unless it involves keeling I don't pay much attention eheh. Just wondering if I should pawn my Rumination Libram off now, or keep holding onto it.

Kali you have the goodies to put the Rumination Libram together yeah? Maybe I'll just pawn it off on you...