• Use it but don't abuse it. The Emerald Guard Guild Chat Rules also apply on our Vent Server as well. Be considerate, and please, no yelling. Unless it's to say, "More DoTs! More DoTs!"
• Use the Emerald Guard Public Chat channel for casual chat. Use the Emerald Guard Guild channel for guild business. Use either of the Raid channels for your dungeon instances. And take your naughty chats to the Jacuzzi channel. (Tryxx and I will meet Caersuen and Jaydlin in the jacuzzi later for a soapy foam party.. ahem.)
• You may invite non-Emerald Guard members as guests, but please clarify the "use but don't abuse" clause. There is a maximum of 15 users at this time, and Emerald Guard members get priority usage over guests.
• More rules to be added if necessary.
Last edited by Kalielar on Wed May 17, 2006 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total _________________ Kalielar Timberlake
• The lobby is set to 'silent' so you must enter a channel to hear/speak.
• There's a little bit of delay so you have to hold your push-to-talk key down like 1 second after you're done speaking.
• If you right-click on a user, and go to Miscellaneous then Special Effects, you can change the individual user's volume. This unfortunately does not work on the Mac client yet, but you can Mute someone if necessary. (Like when Thal is playing along to Pussycat Dolls songs with his bodily sounds.)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum