Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  AddOns, Macros and UI  ~  Nehkid Skins
Hadvin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:26 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Once upon a time I found some good skins for when characters take their armor off... I... oh Embarassed

ahem. Anyone know where to find these? Not that I'm going to.. install them or anything. And.. not that I ever am around sexah night elves with their armor off.

Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adeena
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:03 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Aly posted a site not to long ago that had some of the skins linked... Here's the link, it may work.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12402435/Emmas_WoW_Nude_Patch.zip.html
Kalielar
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:03 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Speaking of nudity (a frequent topic amongst the Emerald Guards, for sure), here's one of my favorite and also most useless macro. It's a Remove-All-My-Clothes-And-Make-Me-Nekkid macro! It's like having a magical velcro break-away outfit -- just be sure you have room in your bag for all your gear.

One click and blam, suddenly you're in your undies! It's certainly a prelude to romance, if ya know what I mean. Or at least, indication that you wanna skip any time-consuming foreplay. Razz

/script local i,j,k=1 myG={}for j=0,4do for k=1,GetContainerNumSlots(j)do if not GetContainerItemLink(j,k)then if GetInventoryItemLink("player",i)then PickupInventoryItem(i) PickupContainerItem(j,k)myG[i]={j}end i=i+1if i>19then j,k=5,20 end end end end