Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Photo Gallery  ~  A time for celebration
Thalonious
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:42 am  Reply with quote
Paladin

Well, it's been slow around here, but that doesn't mean a lot has been going on! In some past expeditions out, me and fellow guildmate, Cauri, had run across some trolls in the woods. We can only guess what other sorts of activities they are into.

Anyways, in more important news. Cauri had also been working her tail off to hit 40 and also raise the kind of cash for a mount, I a paladin, would never know (since my mount was free Smile ). It was lots of hard work and also lots of fun where we would grind out some hardcore monsters and hit several instances where we probably had no business being in! In the end, Cauri was able to scrap enough together enough gold and get a wonderful tiger!

Le tigre

Blue steel

Magnum. Both the tiger and Cauri are fierce!

Following getting the tiger, we rode all the way to Stormwind together all the way from Darnassus. We laughed and sang the whole way!

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tryxx
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:02 pm  Reply with quote

You know, there IS more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Still, grats to Cauri on the pretty new kitty and getting older and */cry*... I miss Warcraft.

Hope to see you both soon. >_o