Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  AddOns, Macros and UI  ~  Macros: Druid Macro Compilation
Kalielar
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:33 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I just grabbed these off the WoW forums and I am C&P here so I don't lose it among all my bookmarks. All of these macros were apparently compiled from the many many pages of the Druid Macro thread.

DRUID MACRO COMPILATION

Cat Form Claw/Ferocious Bite and Rake/Rip swaps

These two macros are designed to reduce the number of buttons on your cat form combat bar. Instead of having one each for Claw, Rake, Ferocious Bite and Rip, you can reduce them down to two buttons, one for the two DD attacks, the other for the two DOTs.

You simply spam each button. If you have 5 combo points on your target, the button will fire the finishing move, otherwise it will merely fire the special attack.

/script GCP=GetComboPoints();
/script if (GCP == 5) then CastSpellByName("Ferocious Bite");end
/cast Claw

/script GCP=GetComboPoints();
/script if (GCP == 5) then CastSpellByName("Rip");end
/cast Rake

Cast the most efficient rank of Healing Touch on the target

This one does pretty much what it says. It determines the HP deficit of the target and chooses the lowest rank of HT it can cast to get the target to max HPs.

/script r=10;H=UnitHealthMax("target")-UnitHealth("target");SR={41,97,213,393,617,799,1004,1285,1621,1989};for i=r,1,-1 do if (H>(SR[i])) then CastSpellByName("Healing Touch(Rank "..i..")");break;end;end;

Cast the highest possible level Healing Touch, Regrowth, Rejuvination, Mark of he Wild or Thorns on the target

No, this isn't one macro, it's 5, but they all operate under the same principle of determining the highest possible rank of a spell that can be cast on a target and casting it. Great for when you're healing out lowbies in that Deadmines run.

You'll notice at the beginning of them they have a variable saying "r=8" or similar. This is the highest level of the spell you have in your spellbook, remember to change this as appropriate to your level.

/script r=8;l={1,8,14,20,26,32,38,44,50,56};if not UnitIsFriend("player","target")then TargetUnit("player");end;t=UnitLevel("target");for i=r,1,-1 do if (t>=l[i]-10) then CastSpellByName("Healing Touch(Rank "..i..")");break;end;end;TargetLastEnemy();

/script r=6;l={4,10,16,22,28,34,40,46,52,58};if not UnitIsFriend("player","target")then TargetUnit("player");end;t=UnitLevel("target");for i=r,1,-1 do if (t>=l[i]-10) then CastSpellByName("Regrowth(Rank "..i..")");break;end;end;TargetLastEnemy();

/script r=8;l={4,10,16,22,28,34,40,46,52,58};if not UnitIsFriend("player","target")then TargetUnit("player");end;t=UnitLevel("target");for i=r,1,-1 do if (t>=l[i]-10) then CastSpellByName("Rejuvenation(Rank "..i..")");break;end;end;TargetLastEnemy();

/script r=5;l={1,10,20,30,40,50,60};if not UnitIsFriend("player","target")then TargetUnit("player");end;t=UnitLevel("target");for i=r,1,-1 do if (t>=l[i]-10) then CastSpellByName("Mark of The Wild(Rank "..i..")");break;end;end

/script r=5;l={6,14,24,34,44,54};if not UnitIsFriend("player","target")then TargetUnit("player");end;t=UnitLevel("target");for i=r,1,-1 do if (t>=l[i]-10) then CastSpellByName("Thorns(Rank "..i..")");break;end;end

Cast Healing Touch or Regrowth on the party member with the lowest HPs

Again, the title is pretty self explanatory. The only thing to note is that this works on the total health deficit, so if your warrior is missing 2,000 HPs, she'll be chosen ahead of your mage missing 1,800. It also doesn't take range into account.

/script P=1;T="player";function F(a)h=UnitHealth(a);p=h/UnitHealthMax(a);if h>0 and P>p then P=p;T=a;end end F(T);for i=1,4 do p="party"..i;if p then F(p);end end TargetUnit(T);CastSpellByName("Healing Touch)");TargetLastEnemy()

/script P=1;T="player";function F(a)h=UnitHealth(a);p=h/UnitHealthMax(a);if h>0 and P>p then P=p;T=a;end end F(T);for i=1,4 do p="party"..i;if p then F(p);end end TargetUnit(T);CastSpellByName("Regrowth");TargetLastEnemy()

Cast Nature's Swiftness and Healing Touch with one macro

Another self-explanatory one. Generally you'll need to hit this macro more than once to get both NS & HT, but sometimes you get lucky.

/script t="target";p="player";c=CastSpellByName;if(UnitIsFriend(p,t))then i=1;n=UnitName(t);ClearTarget();end;c("Nature's Swiftness");SpellStopCasting();c("Healing Touch");SpellTargetUnit(p);if(i==1)then TargetByName(n);end;

Cast Healing Touch or Regrowth on raid member with lowest HPs (requires CT_RA Emergency Monitor)

These two are my most used macros. Activating the Emergency Monitor in CT_RA, you have an option for it to detect out of raid, which means it works for normal parties, or even when soloing. They will cast the spell on the character at the top of the Emergency Monitor (i.e. with the highest HP deficit) without losing your target if you are targetting an enemy. Again, they don't take range into account. They also add a message about who you're casting at into your chat pane that only you can see (like a system message.)

/script CT_RA_Emergency_TargetMember(1); if UnitName("target") then str = UnitName("target"); CastSpellByName("Healing Touch"); TargetLastTarget(); else str = "No Target"; end DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Healing Touch: "..str,0,1,0);

/script CT_RA_Emergency_TargetMember(1); if UnitName("target") then str = UnitName("target"); CastSpellByName("Regrowth"); TargetLastTarget(); else str = "No Target"; end DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Regrowth: "..str,0,1,0);

Cast Healing Touch, Regrowth or Rejuvinaton on the MT (requires CT_RA)

Assigning MTs through CT_RA makes macros a lot easier to target, and what these do is attempt to cast the given healing spells on the assigned MT, before returning to targetting whatever enemy you were attacking. Once more, these macros do not take range into account. If you want to target the assigned secondary and tertiary MTs, change the (1) in CT_RA_TargetMT(1) as appropriate.

/script CT_RA_TargetMT(1)
/script SpellStopCasting()
/cast Healing Touch
/script TargetLastTarget()

/cast Regrowth

/cast Rejuvination

Language swapping macro

Not really a Druid macro, but I like this one because I'm on a RP server and get to use it occasionally.

/script if DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME.editBox.language == "Common" then dalang="Darnassian" else dalang="Common" end
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME.editBox.language=dalang
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Now speaking "..dalang,1,1,1)

Open/close all bags

Again, not a Druid macro, but I use a UI which doesn't display my bags, so I use this to interact with my inventory. It works as a toggle to close them, too.

/script OpenAllBags();

Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:09 am  Reply with quote
Druid

And here, for my own personal reference, are some of
the new druid 2.0 macros:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=48565126&sid=1

General Utility Macros

Faerie Fire and Feral Faerie Fire combo
* # show Faerie Fire (Feral)()
* /cast [nostance] Faerie Fire; Faerie Fire (Feral)()

Spammable Prowl and Shadowmeld
* /cast [nocombat, stance:3, nostealth] Prowl; [nocombat, nostealth] Shadowmeld

Innervate - note: Innervate supposedly can now only be cast on units with mana.
* /cast [modifier:alt, target=player] Innervate; [help] Innervate; [target=mouseover, exists, help] Innervate; [target=none] Innervate

Moonfire Spam
* /castsequence reset=9/target/combat/ctrl Moonfire(Rank 10), Moonfire(Rank 9), Moonfire(Rank 9), Moonfire(Rank 9), Moonfire(Rank 9)

Moonfire Flex
* /cast [modifier:ctrl] Moonfire(Rank 1); [button:2] Moonfire(Rank 9); Moonfire(Rank 10)

Moonfire + Idol
* /equip Idol of the Moon
* /cast Moonfire

Totem Killer - needs testing
* /target totem
* /cast [harm] Moonfire(Rank 1)

Faerie Fire Target or Target's target
* /cast [harm] Faerie Fire; [target=targettarget, harm] Faerie Fire

Hurricane+Barkskin - note: for some reason, this still show's Barkskin's cooldown
* # show Hurricane
* /stopmacro [channeling:Hurricane]
* /castsequence reset=60/combat Barkskin, Hurricane

Gift of the Wild/Mark of the Wild
* /cast [button:2] Gift of the Wild; [modifer:ctrl] Gift of the Wild; Mark of the Wild

Mark of the Wild + Thorns
* /castsequence [modifier:alt, target=player] reset=10/target Thorns, Mark of the Wild; [help] reset=10/target Thorns, Mark of the Wild; [target=player] reset=10/target Thorns, Mark of the Wild

Stun and Self-Heal (Tauren)
* # show War Stomp
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /castsequence [target=player] reset=120/combat War Stomp, Regrowth, Rejuvenation

Stun and Self-Heal (Dire Bear Form) - doesn't work yet...
# show Bash
* /cancelaura [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /castsequence [stance:1] reset=50/combat Bash, Dire Bear Form, Regrowth, Rejuvenation
* /castsequence [nostance] reset=50/combat Dire Bear Form, Bash, Dire Bear Form, Regrowth, Rejuvenation

Last edited by Kalielar on Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:09 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Restoration Macros

Cleanse Poison/Curse Combo
* #left click abolish poison, right click remove curse. both find target, alternatively, if you prefer targeting player first, replace target=none with target=target
* /cast [button:1,target=none] Abolish Poison; [button:2,target=none] Remove Curse

Spam Cleanses
* /targetfriend
* /cast [button:1] Cure Poison; [button:2] Remove Curse
* /stopcasting

Pseudo-Decursive - according to Heysues, this works (but I'm skeptical)...
* /cast [help] Cure Poison
* /stopcasting
* /cast [target=player] Cure Poison
* /cast [target=party1] Cure Poison
* /cast [target=party2] Cure Poison
* /cast [target=party3] Cure Poison
* /cast [target=party4] Cure Poison
* /stopcasting

Nature's Swiftness + Healing Touch
* /cast Nature's Swiftness
* /stopcasting
* /cast [help] Healing Touch; [target=player] Healing Touch

NS + HT/Regrowth
* /stopcasting
* /cast [nostance, help] Healing Touch; [nostance, target=player] Healing Touch; [stance:5, help] Regrowth; [stance:5, target=player] Regrowth

ZHC + NS + HT/Regrowth
* /use Zandalarian Hero Charm
* /stopcasting
* /stopcasting
* /cast [nostance, help] Healing Touch; [nostance, target=player] Healing Touch; [stance:5, help] Regrowth; [stance:5, target=player] Regrowth

Heal target or self, based on context
* /cast [help] Healing Touch; [target=player] Healing Touch
* /stopmacro [nohelp]
* /say "Healing %t in 3 seconds."

HoT Stack
* /castsequence [help] reset=8/target Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Lifebloom; [target=player] reset=8 Regrowth, Rejuvination, Lifebloom

Rejuv + Idol
* /equip Idol of Rejuvenation
* /cast Rejuvenation

Heal Target or Target's target
* /cast [help] Healing Touch; [target=targettarget] Healing Touch

Healing Touch Mega-pack
* /cast [modifier:alt,target=player] Healing Touch;[help] Healing Touch;[target=targettarget, help] Healing Touch;[target=mouseover,help] Healing Touch;[target=focus,help] Healing Touch;[target=focustarget,help];[target=none] Healing Touch

Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:10 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Feral Macros

Ravage/Shred combo
* /cast [nostealth] Shred; [stealth] Ravage

Ravage/Shred/Ferocious Bite
* # show Shred
* /cast [modifier:alt] Ferocious Bite; [stealth] Ravage; Shred

Pounce/Rake combo
* /cast [nostealth] Rake; [stealth] Pounce

Pounce/Rake/Rip
* # show Rake
* /cast [modifier:alt] Rip; [stealth] Pounce; Rake

Pounce/Mangle combo - Note the extra ()
* /cast [nostealth] Mangle (Cat)(); [stealth] Pounce

Prowl or Faerie Fire (Feral)
* /cast [nocombat, nostealth] Prowl; [combat, nostealth] Faerie Fire (Feral)

Maul/Mangle
* /castsequence reset=6/combat Maul, Mangle (Bear)(), Maul, Maul

Mangle (Bear) replacing auto-attack
* # show Mangle (Bear)()
* /startattack [nomodifier:alt]
* /cast [nomodifier:alt] Mangle (Bear)()
* /stopattack [modifier:alt]

Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:10 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Shifting Macros

Shift to Caster Form from any form
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cancelaura [mounted] Frostwolf Howler <replace with your mount>

Shift to Dire Bear Form from any form
* /cancelaura [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance] Dire Bear Form

Shift to Dire Bear From and Feral Charge from any form
* /cast [nostance] Dire Bear Form; [stance:1] Feral Charge

Shift to Dire Bear Form and equip Idol/Weapon
* "Shift to Dire Bear From from any form, equip Warden Staff and Idol of Brutality only when you actually shift to Dire Bear. Note that the test for the equip is still [nostance] because it hasn't yet registered that the stance has changed. You don't need to worry about the global cooldown, because the stance change and the weapon equip both trigger it at the same time, so you only suffer once. (...equipping things can be done during global cooldown.) I haven't tried, but I suspect that reversing these would cause the change to bear form to fail, since it would then be trying to do it during the weapon change's global cooldown."
* /cast [nostance] Dire Bear Form;
* /equip [nostance] Warden Staff
* /equip [nostance] Idol of Brutality

Shift to Cat Form from any form
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance] Cat Form

Shift to Cat Form and stealth from any form (first line makes the macro display the Prowl cooldown)
* # show Prowl
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance] Cat Form; [stance:3, nostealth] Prowl

Shift to Cat Form and equip Idol
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form;[stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance] Cat Form; [stance:3, nostealth] Prowl
* /equip [nostance] Idol of Ferocity

Shift to Travel Form from any form
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance] Travel Form

Travel Form + Nature's Grasp - note: you can cast Nature's Grasp in forms
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance, outdoors] Travel Form; [stance:4, outdoors] Nature's Grasp

Spam Travel Form
* /cast [nostance, outdoors] Travel Form

All-Terrain Travel Form
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>
* /cast [nostance, swimming] Aquatic Form; [nostance, outdoors] Travel Form

Spam All-Terrain Travel Form

Spam ATTF + Mount
* /use Stormpike Battle Charger <replace with your mount>

Spam Travel Form + Rejuv - the WSG flag carrying macro
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form <or Tree of Life>; [mounted] Striped Nightsaber <Your Mount Here>
* /castsequence [nostance] reset=12 Rejuvenation, Travel Form, Travel Form, Travel Form

Shift to Tree of Life form and switch your actionbar from #1, to #2 (since most spells don't work in Tree of Life, you can set up a dedicated actionbar with ToL-only spells)
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form
* /cast [nostance] Tree of Life
* /changeactionbar [stance:5] 2

Return to Caster Form and restore original actionbar
* /cancelaura [stance:1] Dire Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Tree of Life
* /changeactionbar [nostance] 1

Nightshot
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:23 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Very Happy hit one button and watch tv