Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Trading Post  ~  I've got what YOU need! (FREE goodies for guildies!)
Tryxx
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:55 am  Reply with quote

I've got what YOU need! (FREE goodies for guildies!)

I can make (depending on mat availability) bullets, good guns, scopes for ranged weapons, practice locks, mechanical squirrels, gizmos for quests, and if you're an engineer, almost anything within the limits of my knowledge. Before you purchase any of these items, check with me -- I may be able to make you something comparable or better. And it will of course be free. [I also currently have a plethora of mithril gyro-shot bullets (for levels 45+) that are available to anyone who wants (I believe we don't have any gun users beside myself and Adeena at that level yet, but when you do get there and decide to use a gun...) -- while supplies last.] Feel free to whisper me any time I'm on.

I'm a miner as well, so if you're looking for anything a miner can get her hands on, I may be the one to ask if you need mats for a crafted weapon or armor. (The prices at AH are ridonkulous.)

Things I'm always looking for (I will of course pay for anything that costs money or could net you a profit at the AH.):

1) anything that says "schematic" (these *never* drop for me, it's very upsetting Wink
2) gems and ore that are useless to you
3) superior and major healing potions

What do you need? What have you been looking for? If it's something specific I'll keep an eye out for it. If it's something general, like stuff to disenchant or tailoring patterns or types of weapons/armor or anything else, I'm always coming across these items and would love to donate them to someone who could really use it.

Wish lists, people!
Cauri
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:54 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

i am a tailor and an enchanter, so if anyone would like anything i would be more than happy to create/enchant it for you. as far as tailoring is concerned, i can make clothing for people as high as level 30 depending on availability of materials. i can also make nice tuxedo shirts etc. if anyone is interested. my biggest hurdle here is that at my level it is difficult to get the materials to create some of the stuff i can make, so if you need me to make something for you i may need some help getting the materials. just let me know what you need and i will tell you if i need help.

my enchanting is growing slowly due to difficulty finding things to disenchant, so if anyone has any "green" or "blue" items that they don't want, i would be more than happy to take those off of your hands. also anyone who wants something enchanted, please let me know, i desperately need the practice. again, the problem is finding the materials. currently am on the lookout for greater magic essence so that i can try my new beastslaying weapon enchantment (yay deadmines!!).

also if anyone wants me to keep my eyes out for anything specific, let me know.

-cauri
Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:33 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Cauri wrote:
my enchanting is growing slowly due to difficulty finding things to disenchant, so if anyone has any "green" or "blue" items that they don't want, i would be more than happy to take those off of your hands...

This may all be recycled info for you Cauri but I figured I'd throw it out incase you didn't consider it before. I know on one of my tailor/enchanter alts what I did was tailor up a bunch of the green items and DE'd them (for materials) then I mostly found myself enchanting the same bracer over and over again. I didn't know for the longest time that you could enchant on top of something already enchanted (it just sort of over rides the old enchant). Also, I didn't know for the longest time that you can convert the essences... You can convert 3 lesser essences into 1 larger essence, and visa versa, 1 large essence converts into 3 lesser essences (just 'use' the essence to convert).

Also my last trick was the AH... Go list all auctions (I liked to do it by time left) then just start bidding (not buyout) on all the really really cheap stuff, it's all DE fodder so nothing to expensive, though to be honest, DE'ing tailor stuff was usually enough materials for me (and it helped level tailoring) so maybe also check the cloth auctions, trick of course was getting all the pesky cloth for tailor eheh. What are you upto now, silk, mageweave?
Jorielar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:01 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Tryxx, your finely handcrafted guns, scopes and bullets are the best! I'm always happy to accept them whenever you have any to spare.

Cauri, Kalielar will be sending you a stack of Greater Magic Essence sometime today when the server is back up. Adeena, thanks for the enchanting tips -- most handy.

Also, for all of you that are real handy with a skillet and a dash of murloc eye (BAM!!!), and find that you have an over abundance of food filling up your bag and bank slots, please consider donating some of your leftover dishes to our guild hunters, Jezara, Adeena and myself who all have insatiable pets to feed constantly. Food should generally be level appropriate and different pets have different diets (cats eat meat and fish, wolves eat meat, turtles eat fungus and fruit, bears eat practically anything including Gnomes, etc.). Thanks in advance!

And again, if anyone needs leather or leather armor kits, just send a whisper.

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."
Tryxx
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:57 pm  Reply with quote

Oh Cauri, I'm so glad you posted, I have a bunch of green items to send you! And I'll keep on sending whenever I find new stuff. I also frequently come across the large fangs you'll need for lesser beastslaying, so if you ever need one feel free to ask me or Kal, he's got a bunch at the bank.

Hey Adeena, I hate filling up your mailbox but I have a gazillion of those bullets so PLEASE let me know when and if ever you need more -- I will give you as many stacks you need. You use way more than I do (I only shoot once per fight on average), plus, what better way to keep your stable of he-hoes in line than to threaten them with the wrath of the mithril gyro-shot?

Also... forgot to add to my wish list: the elusive swiftthistle. I use it to make an energy tea which helps in a pinch. If you ever have too much swiftthistle I will happily take it off your hands. =)

ETA: Cauri, do you need silk? I may have some stacks lying around...
Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:47 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

I'll take all the bullets you can send, I've already burned through what you've sent me eheh, I can go through about 2-3k bullets in a session depending on what's going on...

I may have some Swiftthistle, didn't even think about your tea, its about the only thing I can use em for anyways (I happen to have the recipe too). If I come accross any I'll send them your way.

An Jori, I think I have bunches of lower level foods Kali sent me, I'll forward it out of my box to ya.
Tryxx
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:39 pm  Reply with quote

Wonderful! Expect bullets galore. (Some may come from my bag girl alt too, heh.)
Hadvin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:39 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Tryxx, are you able to make Thorium Shells?

Haddie eats them them like cheetos. A single MC run and I've gone through maybe... 3,000.

I have a supplier... but he's only available on Fridays. If I miss him I miss my fix. Only having one fixer is never good. I gotta have my stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tryxx
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:32 pm  Reply with quote

Caersuen wrote:
Tryxx, are you able to make Thorium Shells?

Are you kidding? I wouldn't shoot anything without them! Razz

I'd be happy to be your ahem... supplier, just toss some mats my way and I'll make 'em for ya lickety split.
Hadvin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:33 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

To be honest I can't always get all the mats. I can find thorium easily enough, but for the rest we might have to work out some kind of... work program. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger