Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Emerald Guard News  ~  Welcomes, Farewells and Happy Thanksgiving!
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:24 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Heya guys!

Remember me? Yeah, RL has pretty much kept me and Tryxx away from Feathermoon the last couple of months. I haven't been playing much except for Arena/PVP time on Monday afternoons (always a good time to catch me if you need anything or just wanna chat).

But Thanksgiving is in a couple of days, and the holidays are upon us again which means more free leisure time for yours truly and probably you guys too. So if it's anything like previous years, there's going to be a lot of guild activity in the next 6 weeks or so, w00t!

There's been a lot of in-game changes recently, so I hope to catch up with all the news and all of you guys too. Please post any hot WoW news you come across to keep us all up to date!

In somewhat recent EG news......

- Please welcome Thal's RL friend, Decapre aka Quebert to the guild!
- Please welcome back Adeena, who has returned to raise some hell, oh yeah!
- Please welcome back Feira who though does not technically exist on Feathermoon anymore, is at least back in Azeroth in some form on some PvP server, yay!
- Please welcome back Rasai who is, as always, looking for Alycacia!
- Please send your warm farewells to Darcloak aka Anucloak who has moved over to The Order of Twilight guild (we'll miss ya buddy, but it's all good, you're still EG4Life! Smile )
- Though the EG forum still says phpBB v1.09, I've actually upgraded it today to v2.0.22 and I've begun to finally weed out a lot of those inactive spammer accounts. 300 deleted, only 800 more to go haha!
- Guild bank! So there's this new in-game guild bank feature -- I have to look into it, but once I figure it out, I'll move Futabella's stuff in there so you can take whatever you need.

I think that's all the news for today... hope to see many of you guys in-game soon. And if I don't see you before then, I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!