Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Photo Gallery  ~  Post a snapshot of your WoW Interface
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:11 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Since I just posted a list of my fave add-ons, I figured I'd also post a screenshot as well so you can see some of those mods in action. This pic was from a recent threeway romp with tricksters and furbies in Felwood.

It's too wide for the forum, so here's a link to the snapshot of my user interface. Questions? Comments? Anyone? ...Anyone?

(Is it me, or is does my little portrait on the upper left side make me look like a HIPPY NIGHT ELF?!!! *sigh*)

Please post links to your UI screenshots too (any images that are bigger than 550 pixels wide just get squished in the forum, so links prefered to large pics). I'd love to see your UIs and how you guys organize your hotbuttons and stuff.

p.s. 5.4 frames per second. *cry*

Tryxx
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:18 am  Reply with quote

My comments:

1) Adeena is now tanking... Ok, now that just makes me look bad. Wink

2) That hat, especially with the cape and the feathery shoulderpads and the glowing staff clearly makes you look like a PIMP night elf, not a hippie. Hey, you're movin' up in the world!

3) I still can't figure out how you make the unused buttons transparent like that. Boo.

4) Two words: Murloc. Bookends.
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:34 am  Reply with quote
Druid

1.) Hee! That's the AggroAlert add-on and it only says that because I had Ade highlighted as I was about to throw out a Rejuvenation spell on her (the Ayune HP add-on is telling me that she's already lost 93 HP).

AggroAlert just announces who my target is focused on. For example, if I self-heal, it says "Kaleilar is now tanking Kaleilar". This is how I discovered that the Tar Lord in Un'Goro Crater is a bit self-centered. (He was all self-congratulatory in that snooty uppercrust accent of his, "Hmmm.. you know who is really really great? The Tar Lord! Oh yes, and that would happen to be ME. That's right, I AM the Lord of Taaaar!")

It's them red dots of the PartyCombatGizmo add-on that tells me who is pulling the most aggro attention and tanking for reals, which in this case appears to be Martyr. (As long as I'm not getting beaten to a pulp, it's all good, hehe.)

Besides the Combat Log says that you slew a Jadefire Trickster. So there!

2.) Hey, my fiery cane and ironfeather shoulderpads are rather bling bling, and the hat/cape combo is pretty slamming. I suppose I am kinda PIMP after all. Clearly then, I should invest in a shiny Camaro.

3.) I'll fiddle with yer interface later.

4.) I whole-heartedly agree, Murloc Bookends are truly necessary. I just installed the Squid mod's murloc theme, and will post another UI snapshot tomorrow when I'm a little more awake. (It comes with .PSD templates so maybe I can even make custom bookends one of these days, something really signficant and inspiring. Like bee dogs.)

Adeena
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:00 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Now I can't wait to get home! eheh... I want to show off my UI too Sad
Kalielar
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:32 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Yay! I can't wait to see it!

Meanwhile, here's another UI screenshot with the Murloc bookends in place -- this snapshot was taken while I was farming for soft bushy tail in the Badlands last night, hehe.

Nightshot
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:45 am  Reply with quote
Hunter

Quote:
3.) I'll fiddle with yer interface later

Interesting...
Aggus
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:15 pm  Reply with quote
Warlock

Kalielar wrote:
Yay! I can't wait to see it!

Meanwhile, here's another UI screenshot with the Murloc bookends in place -- this snapshot was taken while I was farming for soft bushy tail in the Badlands last night, hehe.

How about this Murlock?

Actually my UI has been updated since that shot was taken. I will post an update.