Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Emerald Guard News  ~  Farewell Feira!
Kalielar
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:38 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I am so very bummed to announced that our favorite guild crooner Feira has officially quit WoW. Not just a break, not just a hiatus. As in, the big character D-E-L-E-T-E. (So I can't even harbor any delusions of an eventual return.) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It all just happened so fast while I was in a dungeon, so I didn't get to say a proper farewell (nor foil the plan, drat!). So here I go...

I'd like to start by saying that we will miss many many things, like Feira singing songs about crazy dragons on Vent, and Feira singing songs about Peanut Butter and Jelly in guild chat. Your presence was like a catchy song and a dancing banana in our hearts.

I know for sure that I will also miss seeing this:

(I already miss it as much as I miss regularly seeing the words "Alycacia is tipsy.")

More importantly, I know that all of us are going to miss spooning with you during guild naps:

Seriously though, you will be truly missed Feira! We've had some really fun times together the last couple of years. Like they say in the Golden Girls, thank you for being a friend (and for giving us all your stuff, you're too kind). You're a cool cat in my book, and I really wish you the very best IRL.

And I hope, by some miracle, that our paths cross again someday. Maybe in Warhammer in the spring, if they ever make it cross-platform.

Also, since you're our last link to the roomies as well, please send our regards and our goodbyes to Melodyblade (and her bazooms), Zande and Osgood. We will never forget you guys, and wish you all well.

So farewell Feira and safe travels always! It was good knowing you, and I hope you keep in touch.

*hugs*
*salute*

Sefid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:04 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Crying or Very sad

I'll miss you!

Why are you leaving by the way?
Nightshot
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:36 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter