Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Trading Post  ~  Motes of stuff
Thalonious
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:11 am  Reply with quote
Paladin

So, I'm seeking any assistance in gathering [mote of water]x200 and [Mote of Air]x200 for a long term blacksmithing expedition. Now I know my skillz are kinda low still, but I will soon be working them up in order to make [Thunder]!

I'll eventually need [Mote of Mana] and [Primal Nether] to get [Deep Thunder] which will then lead to [Stormherald]! But lets take it one step at a time shall we?

So in recap... please send all [mote of water] and [Mote of Air] to Thalonious if possible thanks. It would be most appreciated!

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Serandriel
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:30 am  Reply with quote
Priest

If you fish, there are pools of "Pure Water" in the Elemental Plateau in Nagrand that wields tons of [mote of water]. ^_^ That's where I go farm mine, anyways. Very Happy

[Primal Nether]s are only found sometimes off of the last bosses in the harder 5-mans (Black Morass, Shattered Halls) and in all the Heroics.

Good luck with this! If I didn't use [Primal Water] for my tailoring, I'd send them to you.

¤Serandriel¤