Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Off-Topic General Discussions  ~  Feathermoon Naturific Expeditionary Brigade
Hadvin
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:07 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Certainly you haven't forgotten me. Or maybe it's better if you have...

All the same, you may or may not have heard that Feathermoon's making a real-life pilgrimage. A feat of strength for us gamers indeed, as we brave the weather, the mountains, the Horde (they're hosting this thing, the dirty swine), lack of internet, and unknown dangers of Maryland itself.

The greatest of us will live. Those unfit will be discarded to the bogs.

(what do you mean there's no bogs? Um... well, I guess everyone gets a ride home then)

My hope is for a great caravan! The end of the line is Swallow Falls State Park in Garrett County, Maryland. But to get there, of course, is part of the adventure.

The old, now retired, (and grumpy I might add) - Armed to the Teeth - crew was almost wholly based in Kansas City. We'll be making our leg of the trip from here. And as Kansas City was once the great gateway to the West

(what do you mean that was St. Louis?! Well... if St. Louis was the gateway, Kansas City was certainly the launch pad)

we're now thinking we'll be the launchpad back to the east coast. What this means is, if coordinated correctly, you only need to meet in Kansas City, where your cargo and crew can assimilate.. err... assemble into the caravan itself.

You're asking yourself lots of questions. I can hear your muted muttering. Your answers, and the real discussion, can be found here:

Feathermoon Naturific Expeditionary Brigade
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalielar
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:34 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Hey Hadvin,

I saw this topic on the Feathermoon forum and Feathermoon.net, and admit that I was intrigued. It sounds like it's going to be fun, and it would be pretty neat to hang with all the regular Feathermoonies.

However, Tryxx and I already have plans to go to the big Comic-Con around then, and that's about all the traveling budget we can squeeze for that month. (Not to mention that despite Adeena calling me a "hippy", I'm allergic to critter bites and tent-assembly in the great outdoors. And Tryxx is allergic to a lack of room service and high-pressure hot water.)

All that being said however, it does sound like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I think that someone should represent-zent the Emerald Guard at the Feathermoon camping trip!

Thal? Aly? Sefid? Koy? Anyone?

...Sparden? Wink *kidding!*

Sefid
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:17 am  Reply with quote
Druid

hehe...sorry. can't. but I am able to play without comp problems. Smile