Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  The EG Christmas Eve Party - Sunday, Dec 24
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:07 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Name of Event: The EG Christmas Eve Party

Date: Sunday, December 24th, 2006

Server Time: 5PM-6PM (PST)

Level Requirements: None! Guildmates, friends and strangers are all welcome.

Notes:

This is an informal invitation, but I figure most of us will actually be home the day before Christmas. So please come and join us for an hour of holiday cheer and merriment in Stormwind City. We can drink some eggnog, tell some jokes, turn ourselves into Santa's helpers, throw a few snowballs around, and maybe hop on our dusty Vent server even.

Besides, I happen to have a [Firework Launcher] and a bank alt that holds nothing but fireworks from last year's Lunar Festival. BIG BADABOOM!

And hey, if enough of us show, maybe we can finally do our guild class photo too.

So be there! Good times.

Last edited by Kalielar on Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serandriel
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:24 am  Reply with quote
Priest

Pssst... the 24th is a Sunday. Wink

I love your image editing abilities. You're so dang talented! *idols*

Are those just instruments in her bag? <.< I probably don't wanna know...
Kalielar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:46 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

DOH! Sera's right --- the party is on Christmas Eve, SUNDAY the 24th, not Saturday.

Thanks for the tip, and for the nice compliment. Smile

Serandriel wrote:
Are those just instruments in her bag? <.< I probably don't wanna know...

This one time at band camp..... Shocked

*kidding*

Serandriel
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:21 am  Reply with quote
Priest

*glee* I will try my best to be there... more than likely will just stay online or something after AQ20. ^.^ If I am as sick as I am now, though, I don't know how long I'll last. @_@

Ooh! And a firework launcher, eh?!?! I just noticed that one. o.o I have tons of those sitting around on some alt I've retired (<.<) ... so if you want more fireworks, lemme know! ^^
Sparden
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:56 am  Reply with quote
Druid

I am broke. If I get some money, you can bet where I'll be.

I will make the utmost effort to be in attendance... even if I have to haxxor a friend's account to do so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Serandriel
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:32 am  Reply with quote
Priest

That was a blast. Thanks for the invite.

And you so won, Kalie! XD I suck at PvP... 'specially since Sera doesn't know any offensive shadow spells. T_T (I consider fear a defensive spell <.< ... and mana drain is actually discipline even though it looks shadowy T_T)

¤Serandriel¤
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:17 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Sera, I think it was a pretty fair tie and one of the longest duels ever, haha. You were lightning fast with the dispells, fears and heals. I couldn't root you anyplace long enough to melee for more than one or two hits before you bolted off. Heck, I had to resort to poking you with the [Staff of Dominance] because I was too OOM to shapeshift most of the time (mana drain!). Plus, I think we were both laughing through the whole thing, hehe, especially since you were a little Gnome in a Santa-suit. Anyway, you managed to live through everything I threw at you, so I think that's pretty good PvP after all. Very Happy

Anyhow, much thanks everyone who came to the big fireworks party! Good times.

Sorry you missed it Sparden, but I'm sure we'll have more in the future. Maybe even a Valentine's party in Goldshire, where it's easy to pick up a "date". Razz

And if you haven't already, check out your new guild tabards. We're back in black! For now... muhahaha!

Have a very Happy New Year everyone!

Serandriel
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:42 pm  Reply with quote
Priest

Kalielar wrote:
Sera, I think it was a pretty fair tie and one of the longest duels ever, haha.

Pffftb. Yeah, the duel would have lasted us til um... yeah. Probably even after our faces were planted on our keyboards... although the game would have booted us by the time we woke up. XD That's all I really can do, unfortunately -- keep myself alive just enough to be a boring kill. <.< Hehe. I was tempted to spam my OOM macro over and over again just for laughs, but then I'd probably annoy everyone even more. XD

Aseria always told me to just keep moving in PvP. If I stand still, I'm a sitting duck target for somebody to munch me down. <.< Also, it just hit me like a ton of bricks that I could have dispelled your rejuvs. I didn't think about that at the time. Hmmm.... Twisted Evil

Kalielar wrote:
And if you haven't already, check out your new guild tabards. We're back in black! For now... muhahaha!

o.O I'm afraid to ask what you changed them to before this change! I thought they WERE already black with the skull-n-crossbones on it...?