Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  Tarren Mill
Kalielar
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:12 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Let's re-live the good ol' days......

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=80AACD2C41E968905B162EA14ED335D2?topicId=20265350&sid=1

From Schism of <Sodalitas>:

-OOC-

=========================
PVP the Way it Used to Be
=========================

Place: Hillsbrad Foothills
Time: 6:00 PM (Server)
Date: October 17
Who: Anyone and Everyone

-IC-

Q u o t e:
In the ancient days of yor, when Kull stalked ancient battlefields and those who would become legends walked amongst the living and mortally wounded alike. When those that would arise to become legends would fight out battles in the epic battles that went down into history long lost to us. When the Venim of the enemy Horde met the Moonguard of the Alliance in the sprawling battlefields before they were lost to us among the crush of battle. When the effort put out by both sides could be called valiant, and the battlefields were always evenly matched.

Old heros were lost to us, and new ones arose.
Traditions were born and died.
Pacts were made and broken.
Enemies were enemies and you could only trust your friends so far as they could be trusted to aim their rains of magic and missles correctly.

These are the days that I remember, the days of the bloody suns, the days where the Low Red Moon would rise above bloodied battlefields where the blood of the young mixed with that of the old.

Those were the days of Tarren Mill. The days long lost to us, but not for ever...

...no, not as long as we remember....

-OOC-
This is neither strictly an RP nor an OOC event, this is an event for all of Feathermoon to once again meet bloody battle on the fields surrounding Tarren Mill in memory of it's glory days. All are welcome to attend, and all are free to come and go as they please, when the please. This is an event to show those who are new to us what life was truely like back in the olden days of Tarren Mill. All levels are welcome to attend, and all are welcome.

There is only one rule, no blueflagging. You flag before you fight and if your flagged for any reason then your marking yourself as ready for a fight. You can do whatever and bring whatever you like to the battlefield.

Zande
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:12 pm  Reply with quote

Man, those "Glory Days" fuckin' annoyed me! There I was trying to quest and level, minding my own business when WHAM! A tsunami of Alliance and Horde flood the zone and either lag me to death or crash the area.

It was a harder time. It was a frustrating time. You could almost say it was... Hammer Time?

UH OH! UH OH! WHOOOAAA! UH OH! UH OH! Hammah time.

I might do this, though being level 50 means I'll only be sorta kinda useful. I guess I can try and do some sniping.

Adeena
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:03 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Kalielar wrote:
Place: Hillsbrad Foothills
Time: 6:00 PM (Server)
Date: October 17
Who: Anyone and Everyone
I'll be in the core Sad

Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:07 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Bah, Monna you're right! I just realized it lands on a Tuesday. Crying or Very sad

Doh!

Sefid
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:18 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I could do it! except I don't care all that much. Smile And I never can do these things on the week days. not at 6 PST