<  Character Bios  ~  Sparden
Sparden
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:41 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

[I finally got around to posting this... wewt]
Name: Sparden
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Professions: Enchanting (~268) and Tailoring (300- now with ZG patterns)
Current Home: My fortress of solitude. (aka /theraidbrigade, /druidsftw, MC, etc.)

Brief Physical Description: White (oh wait, it's silver) hair, markings on eyes (lol) and big and furry when I choose to be.

Brief Personality Description: Likes druids first and foremost. Especially those in /g or TRB. Also likes rogues. Likes long walks on the beach and waffles (please, no pannekoukens)

Goals and motivators: ... Friendship, Synergy, Teamwork, and above all, -phat lewts-

Passionate about the war?: Pseudo-active within the pvp community (Sparden hasn't PvP'ed in about 6 months due to MC though.)

A typical quote from your character:
"#### waffle"
"zomglazarspewpewpewpew"
"Ok, sotp dots"
"Hit it like you mean it"

History: Former healer turned moonkin turned feral turned healer turned moonkin turned semi-feral resto hybrid. Been 60 since November, still 600+ gold away from epic mount, not really caring too much about it however. Was first in The Cutthroat Crew, then the Pirates of Azeroth, then the Crusaders of the Alliance, then Ashes Reborn, then Ethereal, and finally Emerald Guard (with random self-run guilds spattered amongst those.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address