Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Emerald Guard News  ~  Druid spot open
Etrigana
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:22 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

The SGA MC1 druids are looking for a few reliabale druids to fill a few openings due to some RL issues that happened. We are primarily raiding BWL until Nefarion is down (82% has been or best attempt so far). I figure since you all have given me such a great welcoming I would extend the invitation to you guys first (your memberlists should really have some class icons or something Smile ).. We raid Friday from 6pm server until 10pm server and Sunday from 4pm server until 10pm server. Experience is nice, gear is ok but mostly just looking for someone whos willing to excercise their class to the fullest, punctual, reliable and easy going. Please contact me in game through chat or mail if your interested.

And sorry if this isnt the proper place to put this, didnt know where else it should go.

-Etri
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:53 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Hey Etrigana,

Thanks for posting your invitation! That was really nice of you. (You've inspired me to post a Guild Roster list with levels/classes at some point this week.)

I would have personally loved to try it out, but I'm already in The Raid Brigade's MC group on Sundays. But good luck and let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Kal