Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Photo Gallery  ~  A quick update! (11/07/05)
Thalonious
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:27 pm  Reply with quote
Paladin

Hey guys,
Thalonious here, just writing to fill everyone in as to what I've been up to on my recent journies throughout the world. So this short little photobook will have a mix of things so bare with me people.

Undercity

This is me when I vacationed at the undead's Undercity. Everyone was pretty nice there, and surprisingly no one tried killing me. I didn't even realize you get flagged when you walk in, so all in all I'd say it was a successful trip.

The Undercity is a big place for a little Paladin

I'll bet that this place used to be a great human kingdom. So I just wanted to see what it would look like being back it's old glory days.

Stormwind

In the next part of my trip, I returned back home after some long questing and other unmentionables... *ahem* Anyways, check it out.

Here's me turning in [insert quest name] to Master Wood. Yes. That's Master Wood. I bet he got lots of guff from the guys when he was ranked Major...

Here's me at the bank. I was fortunate enough to be between to lovely young night elves with nice cleavage. Apparently hats with brims that cover the eyes is the "cool" thing for teen elves. Whatever!

Here's me and fellow guildmate Kal sitting in at either an AA meeting or a Gnome box social. In anycase, it was boring yet interesting at the same time.

Misc

Other than that, life has been pretty normal. Getting attacked by spiders, riding Gryffins, raiding dungeons. You know? Stuff.

Anyways, before I go, me and Cauri ended up helping some pirate guy out in the wetlands. During the quest we ended up getting turned into undead repeatedly. So here's a picture of Cauri shaking her thang without makeup on.

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tryxx
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:15 am  Reply with quote

Somehow your adventures always involve major wood and teen night elf cleavage...

which is what makes them compelling, of course.