For the longest time, those of us on Macs couldn't talk on Vent while in fullscreen mode of WoW. Looks like there's a fix:
Setup-Voice for Mac Vent:
- In the Mac Ventrilo client, under Setup, click "Use Push-To-Talk Hotkey" and "Enable outgoing voice communications"
- Pick a button for the Hotkey field
- Close the Ventrilo client
- Open System Preferences
- Open Universal Access
- Check the "Enable access for assistive devices"
- Restart the Ventrilo client
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum