Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Trading Post  ~  Alchemy
Etrigana
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:09 am  Reply with quote
Druid

Extending some love from the SGA, figured Id offer my skills as an alchemist. I mix potions for free and have every thing you can imagine except the flask of titans. Just send me a mail if you have anything you want/need, dont know the materials or if your looking for someone to talk to. Im young, blonde and always looking for a good time. *wink wink*

-Etrigana

p.s. Didnt know any other way to stop over and say hi so....deal with it!
Thalonious
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:45 am  Reply with quote
Paladin

That's fantastic! I may be in the market for some Arcanite work sometime soon, and I know Jezera can do it too, but it never hurts to have another! Thanks

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tryxx
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:24 pm  Reply with quote

Haha, hey Etrigana and welcome! You've come to the right place, as we here at the EG <3 anyone who can appreciate a good time. 'Course, the young and blonde part doesn't hurt either. Razz

Anywho, my alt / potion-maker Jezara doesn't have the recipes for Greater Fire Protection or Major Mana -- if you can make those, Kalielar and I would be exceedingly grateful for the help (mats provided, of course -- I'll just send Kali out to farm *cracks whip*).

Same goes for you, of course -- if there's anything you need that requires mining or engineering or a lockbox that needs picking, I'm always happy to lend a hand.
Etrigana
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:40 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Its been awhile and I nearly forgot about this website...but I do have those recipes if you need them. Like I said, there isnt (I do mean that) anything I cant make in alchemy. Just send me an in-game message or a mail and Ill be more than happy to accomodate you in any way.

-Etri