Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  10-Man Into UBRS - Monday, June 12
Kalielar
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:44 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Thalonious wrote:
Ya it was pretty smooth. I kinda didn't like the breaks between mobs and bosses, but I suppose that's necessary for a group when working together for the first time at something.

I've been in some truly horrific PuGs for UBRS that by comparison, the downtime last night didn't bother me at all -- it is something that every 'new' group has to face until everyone settles into their comfort zone. (Me and Monna were talking about PuGs in general the other night, and how it's always just as everyone is finally getting into their groove of great teamwork when someone suddenly has to leave.)

Anyway, I'm just genuinely glad there weren't any lewt asshats or bad players in last night's run. (My last run before that did not end well, let's just say.)

Everyone did a really good job last night -- so here's hoping the next run starts faster and ends quicker too with lots of crazy good lewt. (And dagnabbit, Ulthar and I need Drakk's blood before the 20th of June.)

So let's do diz! GO TEAM!!!! Very Happy

And if I have to ride your ass like Zorro, you're gonna show me the money.

Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:49 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Did you guys trigger that Father Flame even at the rookery? (place with all the breakable dragon eggs, boss comes out...)

I'm curious if you did how well it went, most groups skip it, but that fella holds my Devout Shoulders. I wouldn't cry myself to sleep over not getting them, but they'd be handy for when I have to *gasp* heal.
Thalonious
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:47 pm  Reply with quote
Paladin

I picked up the Devout shoulders. I needed them because they were a pally wep.

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:59 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

I just want to know if you yelled "LEEEROY JENNKINNSSS!!" as you run in to wipe the group...
Hadvin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:55 am  Reply with quote
Hunter

Shouldn't be too much longer before you've got your Prophecy shoulders, Monna. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adeena
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:19 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Oh goodie... Purple is by FAR my new favorite color! eheh
Hadvin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:23 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

errr.. wait. What are they called?

Yeah. Prophecy.

Personally, I would like to see you in Dreadmist, just cause..

Mmm... shadow priest. *drools*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adeena
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:08 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Yeah eheh... If I could only figure out how to scratch that silly "Class: Warlock" name tag off that set I would so be all over it! eheh

Sorta vexed as shadow, Prophecy doesn't really get me all hawt and bothered like I think it would most priests, but its still worth having I think for boss fights and such when I'm of more use on the healing stick... In fact now that I think about it eheh, most of MC loot isn't geared toward face melters, few odds and ends here an there, spell power ring comes to mind.

Saddens me a bit, to really make a big difference I need to be loaded down with damage gear, an even then I'm constantly switching gears for dispells, shields or straight dropping form to heal... But hey I'm having a blast regardless of where I land on the heal/damage meters (took some time to swallow that lump of pride) and well... I'm pretty sure its all supposed to be about having fun yeah?
Alycacia
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:57 am  Reply with quote
Warlock

[quote="Monna"]Yeah eheh... If I could only figure out how to scratch that silly "Class: Warlock" name tag off that set I would so be all over it! eheh

/quote]

You don't actually need to be a warlock to wear Dreadmist since it's a tier 0 set. It creates quite the controversy when certain priests, and even mages feel like they deserve to roll on the set with the same need basis as a warlock......

Razz

You would need to be a warlock to get the upgraded version though, but that set is an ugly blue, you wouldn't want it anyways.
Adeena
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:41 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Oh hey look at that! I thought he linked the tier1 warlock set for some reason haha, no paying attention... Yeah I could figure out a way to get the Dreadmist without making warlocks cry I'm sure, but my mostly green gear has more +dmg than the Dreadmist would give me... Meh hell, maybe with the set bonus, gah... Going to have to look this up now! eheh, thanks for pointing that out Aly!
Adeena
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:27 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Got my amulet today thanks to a SGA group! Ony here I come! eheh
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Yay congrats!!!!! We're so bummed we're gonna miss Tuesdays run into Ony's lair. Please take screenshots for us. Smile