Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Scheduled Events  ~  Deadmines - Friday, Nov 4th
Jorielar
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:47 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Name of Event: Deadmines

Date: Friday Night, November 4th 2005

Server Time: 9:00PM (PST) (Midnight EST)

Level Requirements: 20+

Notes: Be sure you have a good hour or two to do this run before joining the group so that everyone can reach the boss Van Cleef at the end. Repair your gear beforehand and also make sure you have plenty of bag space for the sweet drops. (Also be sure you know about Bind-On-Pickup drops to avoid accidents, as well as need-vs-greed-vs-pass rolling.)

If this will be your first time doing a dungeon instance, please check out the Guide to Deadmines for some good tips, especially about pulling and drawing aggro.

If you're new to the World of Warcraft in general, then also check out the Newbie's Guide to Quests, Parties and Instances. (Most of their online Newbie guides are handy, so do peruse 'em when you can. Ya learn something new everyday.)

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."
Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:06 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

I'd love to go to this, just let me know which of my alt-tastic toons you'd like me to bring along...

20 warrior
21 druid
24 warlock
26 rogue
29 priest
35 paladin
36 mage
47 hunter (me)
... Yes, I'm a alt-oholic

I'd prefer to use either my warrior or druid, they both want some goodies from in there. If we're shy on group members though, Adeena can run that place dry in less than 45 minutes.

Anyhow, let me know!
Tryxx
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:06 pm  Reply with quote

Woot! I'm bringin' my pally -- who's 17 as of today but should be at least 20 by then, provided I can actually get on the server... *pokes Feathermoon repeatedly*

!!!you have a rogue!!!
Jorielar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:12 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

I love that you have a skabillion alts! When it comes to dungeon instances, you are our Elixir of Fortitude.

As for Deadmines this Friday, we've already got a priest, a hunter and two pallys, so whichever character you want to bring would be great. Either warrior or druid would make an excellent addition to the group.

We will also do another Deadmines run a few days after that (we just have to determine a good date/time for everyone), so you can switch toons then and your alt-alt can get some goodies too.

And we'll keep doing the run as often as necessary -- we're more than happy to enable your alt-oholism.

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."
Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:16 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

eheh, yea pretty sure I have one of everything at this point, even got a Shaman to around 15-ish before I deleted it for the spot (running out of character space haha)

... On a non-hijack note eheh...

I've told Tulo about this, trying to get Tulo's hunter to make an appearance though we're not sure what the schedule on Friday is like so it's still unconfirmed.
Adeena
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:24 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Ohh goodie, seems like we're already full... Hope one of those pallys are Tryxx, would hate to be on the wrong end of her smite stick. At any rate if we have a priest I may just bring the my meatshield, erm... Warrior. If we find that we need a bit more damage I'll just use the druid instead.

Thanks Jorielar, cya Friday!
Jorielar
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:07 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Bring your warrior if you like this Friday night -- meatshields are always welcome!

We can do Deadmine again during the weekend or on a weekday to include Tulo's hunter, work your Druid, and basically everyone elses' alts, heh. You guys are welcome to set the date and time for the next run, if you prefer. Meanwhile, I look forward to tomorrow's instance.

Adeena wrote:
Hope one of those pallys are Tryxx, would hate to be on the wrong end of her smite stick.

There are so many things I could say in response to that, and every single one I come up with sounds utterly obscene. So all I can say is, "I agree."

"CN I HAV UR RING. PLZ."