Emerald Guard Forum Index
<  Emerald Guard News  ~  Welcome Ticious!
Kalielar
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:31 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

Please give a warm welcome to our newest member Ticious who found us through the WoW forum. Very Happy

Ticious
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:36 pm  Reply with quote

Hello everyone! From what I see posted here, I'm very hopeful that I've found a new home.

I'm pretty easy going but steady. I've been playing WoW since it was launched. My main character (Ticious of course) was made the first day Feathermoon went live...and she just hit 42 today Very Happy . Slow and steady, slow and steady. My biggest problem may be alts. I have way, way too many spread across three servers (alliance on Garona, horde on Greymane). But I have decided that Feathermoon is my home and Ticious is my main.

It's not surprising that I would choose Ticious as my main...after all, she is me. Ticious actually is my rl nickname, given me by a dear friend and co-worker when I was working in London for a year. Unfortunately, Pete still spells it Tishus, but that's just too gnomish.

In real life, I work in software design. I don't write code, I tell the programmers what the code needs to do. They write the code and then I tell them what they did wrong Twisted Evil . Also I'm single, live outside Chicago and have cats like I have alts...way too many (4).
Thalonious
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:37 am  Reply with quote
Paladin

Welcome! I think several of us in this guild are part of alt-aholics annonymous so you have nothing to fret! I live around Chicago too! That's so wierd... O_o

The REAL Thalonious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sefid
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:16 pm  Reply with quote
Druid

I have a bunch spread across....well enough servers. In fact I need to play some of them and let Sefid rest up before I go questing again some she levels faster. hehe. Welcome!
Adeena
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:33 pm  Reply with quote
Hunter

Welcome aboard Ticious!

eheh, took me about a collective 100-150 levels on many MANY alts (and a couple months off) before I realized what I wanted to be... An even now, it's only a matter of time before I roll a shaman on horde! Muhaha (j/k)

Sefid wrote:
I have a bunch spread across....well enough servers. In fact I need to play some of them and let Sefid rest up before I go questing again some she levels faster. hehe. Welcome!
Noooo!! I will miss your funky moonkin aura loving, athough it will give me a chance to catch up to your feathered behind!